Wednesday 19 September 2012

research

I want to make my app layout and graphics relevant to the purpose of the navigator, so I want to look up certain apps that help encourage fitness and health.

Weight watchers app
This is a screen shot of the weight watchers app, as I expected there is blue and white, which are the company logo colours, but also motivational colours, aswell as green to give it an emphasis of 'freshness'. Even though it's an app for tracking what you eat, it's still to do with health, so I think I would definately take som e inspiration from this app. In terms of Layout, the layout is simple and easy to follow. There is heirarchy so that the user finds it easy to follow, and the numbers are bold so that it catches your attention.

Nike running app
 The colours are unisex (black, white and red) and the red is energetic so it encourages the user tobe active. The layout is basic aswell but I think that it will be close to what I would do because it also keeps track of your progress by showing how many miles you've traveled with the date above. Also includes weather predictions, which is an awesome ideas!! and the symbols are userfriendly because they're easy to understand. This is actually really similar to my idea:(

No comments:

Post a Comment