Saturday 29 September 2012

New style

I kept on developing my layout but I came out with worse results and i realized that I didn't want my target audience to be a specific group, i like how most exercise apps try to envolve all kinds of groups, so my aesthetic has now completely changed to one that works for all audiences.

previous developments...

As you can see I still want the silhouettes, but much more toned down, or else it's too much detail, especially for a small phone screen

To get my own silhoutte, I originally trace it on illustrater, but thought it was waaaaaay easier if I got a picture of a person running from the internet
and then traced it myself with paper and felt

and then took it to photoshop to get a crisp silhoutte.
I found that this was the best way to get a silhoutte that didn't look pixelated and took up less time. It was a really easy solution, why did I not think of that earlier??



No comments:

Post a Comment