Monday 24 September 2012

continiued development

This exercise app has a different background where it shows an animated sunrise, with fat sun rays that fades at the centre. The screen shot on the right however has the sunrise emerging from behind a mountain. That is another thing that I could incorporate.

In this app, the background also has a natural landscape atmosphere, where shadows of trees and buildings in the distance accompany the bright green figures. I also like how the buttons arent really matching but still suit. This could be a solution for my design, as I feel there is too much of the same thing going on.

I decuded to go into this app a little more, just to see how the images and backgrounds would merge or transform when the next page is selected


The background with the tree atmosphere is consistant, but the foreground images have disappeared, althogh the bright green colour remains continued throughout the pages. This could be something to consider.
more trials:


These are some trials, But I think I will go into other concepts from my research, because this may look too busy and unprofessional, especially on a small screen.




No comments:

Post a Comment