Saturday 28 July 2012

Week 2; coming up with ideas

Brain Storms!!!

I found it a bit of a struggle to come up with a certain idea that I really liked because I really want to try and be innovative with my ideas so that it offers a new or different expreience for the user.
Before I experimented my ideas, i put together some concepts on a brain storm so that I could look at all my options and broaden my thinking.


 I put a blue star next to the idea that I think I would like to use. The idea is that the model is like a straw and headpiece in one. The straw is wrapped around the users head, focusing mainly behind the ears and behind the neck, which are one of the most sensitive areas so this means that the model works with our touch senses. The idea is to experience and uncomfortable cold sensation that you can feel as it travels around your head. Also I want to incorporate how out touch senses involve what we feel in our mouths and how the tounge can feel and pick up different textures and densities. I could do this my dipping the straw in a layered drink (which is made of 3 liquids with different densities and sugar contents) so that the person can feel the difference in each layer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment