Tuesday 21 August 2012

Swarovski designs

Anyone who knows me knows Im a die hard lover of lighting design, so when I stumbled upon this page on the Bornrich website as I was researching for a class, I was sure that I just saw one of the most stunning designs I'd seen in a very long time.
Although I like traditional crystal chandeliers, I usually sway toward more modern or innovative styles, but seriously, Swarovski took this shit to the next level. 2 words - mind blown.

Imagine standing under this thing, it looks like a jelly fish glowing in the depth of an ocean. preeety.

Seriously, who came up with these designs? Im not entirely sure when these were created, I have a feeling around 2010, so not too new but still deserves more recognition. I'm sure other legit designers have already seen or heard about this collection but the link for the page is right here if you want to read more.
http://www.bornrich.com/gallery/swarovski-crystal-palace-collection/#

Can I also mention the amazing atmosphere that is created, even in the darkness. The designers really thought this through and considered the emotional effects of the entire design and installation.
f rich people who can afford this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment