Sunday 19 August 2012

my developments for the past week

i've put together my ideas and tested them out with the materials that I chose to use for this project.


using wire as the head or shoulder frame to test the model. Wire is thin an fits well inside the tube that I bought to use instead of straw, which isn't as bendy as the plastic tubes.


I found small funnels that are just small enough to squeeze the tubes through, and secured it with a small piece of a straw. i tested the reliability of the funnel and it doesn't leak, so it's safe.


I figured that if i wanted to turn it into a headpiece, i could place the wire inside the little holes in the funnel.

I tried testing out the arm model, however, the water doesn't flow down the coils as easily and the subject noted that they felt the temperatures stronger when it was placed at the back of the neck. cool as pj's too!

tube+wire makes it easy to bend and mould into the desired shape


No comments:

Post a Comment