Thursday 4 October 2012

flash problems

As I put together my flash file, it suddenly messed up the code, even though the flash file didn't say that there were any errors! So I tried to figure it out myself and couldn't find where the fault was. I got many fellow students to check it out and two tutors, yet no one could find what the cause of the problem was. The problem was that one of the frames went against the code, and instead moving to the assigned frame, it went a frame back and thne forward two frames and did that repeatedly. The closest thing that I could work out was to delete a part of my animation and then it made it a little better, except the last few frames did the same thing.
So basically I have until monday to correct this, so I'm thinking i'll just start over again.
fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment